Reading US weekly is one of my guilty pleasures. In the back of the magazine they always have 25 things you didn't know about me. I figured I might as well get a head start on if for when I get discovered once day for making a cool new invention and own a private island with a full time cleaning person. So this is my rough draft for when the magazine calls me!
1. I eat ice cream out of a coffee mug - it's genius because then your hands don't get cold!
2. I love coffee
3. I love to decorate but I don't think I am very good at it.
4. I have no cousins
5. I was proposed to on a bench next to public bathrooms. YES you could see the lake as my wonderful husband likes to point out but... the bathrooms were right next to us. That's a hilarious story for another day.
6. I was in college the first time I ate salad
7. Hawaii is on my list of places I want to see
8. I was in the audience of TRL (Total Request Live - a show on MTV in the 90's) AND it was fan appreciate day so we were give tons of cool things.
9. I met Carson Daley in a bar in LA. He took his picture with us.
10. My favorite color is pink.
11. My 4 year old can throw a baseball better than I can
12. My best friend calls me Goob. She has done this since 7th grade.
13. I have never broken a bone
14. I am hard of hearing in my right ear.
15. My happy place is JoAnn Fabrics and Garden Factory in Rochester, NY
16. Hydrangeas are my favorite flower. Annabells specifically.
17. I couldn't wear contacts after I had my first son. It wasn't until after I had my daughter that the dryness in my eyes went away and I could wear them again.
18. I don't like wearing socks in my house
19. Orange juice and cheese are a great snack.
20. I can't read any books with any kind of suspense or murder.
21. I am not a morning person (hence why I love coffee)
22. I am a "glass is half full" kind of person
23. My first job was as a donut froster at a local garden center. It took me years to eat them again since I ate them every weekend for 2 months. Don't worry, I am over it now! :)
24. I love country music
25. I fall asleep in the car for long car rides. As in, I fall asleep pretty instantly!